Place to visit in Dubai: Hurricane's Grill, Gunawarman, Jakarta


I mightiness live i of the somebody who volition gave a standing applause to someone who brought whatsoever novel eating topographic point inwards this hiccoughs economy. Though the Indonesian Rupiah is withal escalating without whatsoever hope, but at to the lowest degree it seems that involvement inwards Republic of Indonesia is withal high, right, no wonder people plough over off believing that putting their involvement inwards a eating topographic point volition live a swell bargain for their future. Those thinking was slightly come upward to my hear when hearing the iconic eating topographic point from Sydney, Hurricane's Grill finally served the crowd inwards Jakarta. YES, they're FINALLY bring together the crowd of Gunawarman expanse correct across the H Gourmet as well as Vibes. I'm non neither Sydneysiders nor tourist who'd visited Aussie before, as well as thus correct at nowadays I volition live the get-go timer reviewing this famous ribs eating topographic point exactly about Aussie. 


This eating topographic point is indeed the huge one. They accept several branches spread exactly about Bondi Beach, Darling Harbour Waterloo, Surfer's Paradise, Top Ryde City as well as Brighton Le Sands. They're specializing in premium character Australian costless make as well as grain fed beef steaks, tasty pork, lamb as well as beef ribs as well as Portuguese as well as BBQ chicken. What I honey virtually them is Hurricane’s signature dishes are cooked using a special grilling manner originating from South Africa as well as oh they accept a home-made as well as unique sauce which really dissimilar from the other ribs I've ever had. Gonna say you lot details along this review! 


The aspect of the eating topographic point is quite classy amongst the huge logo welcoming everyone inwards the front end door, dim lighting, forest as well as brick application inwards for certain expanse as well as classic checker blueprint inwards their dining chair. The overall expanse is quite broad amongst 3 areas, the Bar, the Main Dining Area, as well as the VIP expanse amongst smoking as well as non smoking room included. I saw also the stairs to minute flooring but I forgot to inquire whether it's beingness functioned or not. I instantly honey the overall ambiance since for me this eating topographic point would live a squeamish identify either exactly to accept a beer later business office or dinner amongst my identify unit of measurement as well as kids (they supply Kids Meal!). When I was hither lastly Friday, the identify was as well as thus packed amongst long queue but amongst the proficient air conditioner, it's withal worth to hold back the queue. Lucky me, I was hither amongst invitation as well as thus I didn't accept to hold back also long to live seated. After joined amongst the Hurricane's PR as well as had a curt chit chat, I constitute some proficient intelligence that they're non fifty-fifty changing the carte as well as plough over off the originality for their loyal as well as novel customers. So, Sydneysiders or Hurricane's Grill fans larn laid to autumn inwards honey again! 

The carte is genuinely quite diverse amongst make of starters from salad, soups, to choices of seafood equally low-cal starters such equally calamari, scallops, mussels, etc. The master copy carte of course of education focusing on ribs as well as steak but they also accept choices of burgers, pork as well as fish amongst selections of alcoholics drinks as well as wines too. Fortunately, inwards this nutrient tasting, I got a peril to experience their novel carte too. So larn laid to droll!

Soup of the Day

Every twenty-four hours they accept a dissimilar soup to serve. Today, I got a low-cal soup amongst rich white patato flavor amongst a hint of sweetness as well as salty from cheese. I didn't discovery what is the hollo of the soup inwards the carte as well as forgot to inquire hahaha...but I honey this soup. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 uncomplicated but swell for opening. 


Double Decker Burger - 288K

I ever experience excited to accept burgers equally excited equally seeing this holy moly double stack of beef patties amongst melted cheese, crunchy onion rings, lettuce fries as well as special mushroom sauce. I expected to accept a holy experience equally I reminding dorsum my experience inwards eating double beef patties inwards Shake Shack, Dubai without whatsoever additional bun inwards the middle, but the excitement slightly turned downwards when finding out the juicy beef patties was a lil flake dry out as well as less-seasoning. One affair assist to escalate the gustation exclusively the onion as well as the sauce. I believe the Chef trying to plough over off the originality as well as marketplace position (which I idea expats) but frankly speaking, for an Indonesian amongst richer palate similar me as well as I believe you lot create too, tasteless beef is non an excuse, adding to a greater extent than seasoning into the beef would live better


Steak Rolls - 238K

This guy only helped getting my appetite back. Fillet tenderloin amongst caramelized onion as well as aioli topped amongst bed of rockets as well as served amongst dark-brown bread. I constitute the fillet was juicy plenty amongst shot of sweetness as well as tangy flavor from the caramelized onion. The dark-brown breadstuff though aspect dry out but it's soft as well as quite tasty. 


Beef Ribs (Half Rack - 448K)

Whoaaaa, equally the get-go timer I all of a precipitous aspect as well as thus hysterical when seeing how large the beef rib was! It's fifty-fifty ONLY the one-half portion. Here, they supply 2 component Full Rack (448K) as well as Half Rack (358K). The component was indeed huge equally I idea it to live since they're next the Sydney's portion. But some friends said it's exclusively one-half of the one-half component compared to the original component inwards Aussie hahaha. I didn't hear since for me this Half Rack was as well as thus huge, similar virtually 12 large ribs served on my plate. HOLY MOLY, it's fifty-fifty plenty for sharing to 4 people. Btw, I'm non give whatsoever exceptional sentence for this since I haven't endeavour the original i yet as well as of course of education couldn't brand whatsoever comparison, but honestly I honey the Beef Ribs. Aside how juicy as well as tender the meat, I honey their signature ribs sauce I mentioned before, it's non park BBQ sauce which somehow either also acid or also sweet, this i was only savory, sweetness as well as slightly tangy


FYI, for all ribs as well as steaks, Hurricane's Grill supply many choices of side orders ranging from steam vegetables, mashed potato, rice, side chips, baked potato, chicken rice, sweetness white patato chips to corn chips. 


Hurricane's Goliath (848K)

Look at that hollo as well as the price, it's freakin crazy but worth of everything on my plate since this existent 1 kg of beef was THE BOMB! This medium-rare man child was only juicy as well as tender amongst the highlight from the sauce. Actually, they accept vi choices of specialty sauce: garlic, mushroom, peri-peri, monkey gland, pepper as well as spanish. I tried the pepper one and it was equally swell equally I wanted it to be. Savory, tangy as well as spicy later taste. Very delectable! 


Portuguese Chicken (Half 188K, Full 248K)

Want something spicy amongst seriously proficient eating experience? Try this one! This Portuguese Chicken is also Hurricane's Grill signature dishes. Served inwards 2 portions, either one-half or total chicken. I commonly constitute the grilled chicken was dry out inside, but this i was as well as thus juicy as well as tender amongst the caramelized sauce covered all the peel as well as shot of tangy as well as spicy later it came to my mouth. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 uncomplicated MOUTHGASM! 


THE DESSERTS!

Caramel Mars Bar Cheesecake (128K, for 2)

Aside of the master copy dishes, the desserts hither are also superb including this Caramel Mars Bar Cheesecake. I didn't realize this was a cheese cake since the presentation was similar amongst brownies, but later I cutting it. oh God, I constitute a sky there! The cheesecake was only melted inwards my mouth! I exactly honey the texture amongst its rich cheese flavor, shot of caramel exterior as well as squash of Mars Bar chocolate. Super addictive! 


Pistachio Berries Cake (68K)

Layered of soft as well as moist pistachio cake amongst berries jam inside. Unfortunately, I constitute the cake was a lil flake dry. I idea it's gonna live equally moist equally the texture. The pistachio flavor wasn't equally rich equally I wanted to be. 


Chocolate Fudge Cake (68K)

What's best than a plate of melted chocolate cake amongst vanilla H2O ice cream? For me personally, this i was only addictive. Everything virtually rich chocolate as well as moist texture equally I wanted to live was here. 


Well, that's my curt review as well as I wishing it's fair plenty to approximate the nutrient for the get-go timer similar me. Wishing you lot who read this one, either ex-Sydeysiders or novel customers volition accept to a greater extent than proficient sentence i time you lot brand a see here. The cost for me was quite wise reminding all of the ingredients are all imported as well as the locations was also too, hi what's you're wishing for to dine inwards a hype as well as expensive expanse similar Gunawarman, right! One affair for sure, their Ribs as well as Steak Roll was something that you lot can't missed for. I believe Hurricane's Grill volition stand upward longer as well as bigger equally long equally they plough over off their originality along the way. 

Hurricane's Grill
Jl. Gunawarman No. 20
Jakarta Selatan
IG : @hurricanesgrillid

Alcoholic Drink : Yes
Wi-Fi : Yes
Reservation : Very recommended Yes
Price : IDR50,000 to 900,000 for food; IDR50,000 to 200,000 for beverages

Sumber https://eatinguntildiee.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Dubai: Hurricane's Grill, Gunawarman, Jakarta. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions