Dubai Tourist Map: Helicopter Landing On The Burj Al Arab - Video



I got a petty video photographic telly camera for Christmas this twelvemonth together with hence immediately I tin add together roughly of my ain videos to my blog.  I'm a fleck wobbly together with hopeless at the 2nd though but deport amongst me together with I'm certain I volition improve!

This is my get-go travail at a video of a helicopter landing on the Burj Al Arab.



Hopefully adjacent fourth dimension I volition hold out prepared (we were simply walking betwixt Al Qasr together with Madinat Souk because I wanted to cinema the golden horses that business Al Qasr drive). 


I've every bit good taken roughly video of the fireworks at New Year.  We were upward on my friend's roof inwards Al Barsha together with hence had a corking stance of the Burj Al Arab together with non quite together with hence corking views of the Burj Khalifa together with Atlantis. 

You tin encounter the videos on my postal service most New Year Fireworks 2012

Sumber http://dubaidays-dubaidaisy.blogspot.com/2

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Dubai Tourist Map: Helicopter Landing On The Burj Al Arab - Video. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions