Dubai Tourist Map: Trying Out The Dubai Metro



JLT Metro Station
I'm ashamed to country that I lived inwards Dubai for over a yr earlier I tried out the new, driverless, Metro system.  My alone excuse is that I don't alive inside walking distance of a station.  I guide maintain been important to guide maintain a instruct since it is such a lot cheaper than taxis if you lot are crossing Dubai on your own.  
Last calendar week I was inwards demand of something a chip dissimilar to amuse my visitors so I decided to accept them on the Metro from the Marina Mall upward to Burjaman Mall.  It seemed similar a expert thought every bit they had non been to either mall before.  

First mistake!  There is no Metro station at Marina Mall.  You guide maintain to walk to either the Marina or Jumeirah Lakes Towers Station and together with hence cross over Sheikh Zayed Rd.  Once we'd got over the strangeness of truly walking on the street inwards Dubai nosotros quite enjoyed the 5 infinitesimal stroll.  And at that spot are lifts and moving walkways inwards the overpass to whisk you lot across to the trains.
The stations are sparkling construct clean together with vivid together with airy.  We were studying the ticket machines together with wondering what a Nol carte was when a helpful attendant called us over to the data kiosk.  We asked for tickets for Burjuman, were given Dhs 6.5 unmarried go Nol cards.  There are gold, silverish together with bluish cards for to a greater extent than frequent travellers which tin mail away go recharged together with used for multiple journeys.
Satisfied nosotros went upward to the platform.  Second mistake!  There is no station called Burjuman.  After studying the Red Line plan for a few minutes together with scratching our heads we asked a immature human being traveller who kindly told us that we should instruct out at Khalid bin Al Waleed Station.  Phew! I've picked upward a handy Metro Guide at in 1 lawsuit hence hopefully adjacent fourth dimension I go I shall go ameliorate prepared!
Once nosotros laid off inwards the construct clean together with spacious trains nosotros settled downward to relish the journey.  And it was enjoyable.  You tin mail away encounter far to a greater extent than than travelling at dry reason degree hence I works life myself turning from 1 side to to a greater extent than or less other trying non to immature lady anything.  Some of the views are excellent...
All also shortly the journeying was over together with nosotros exited at the huge Khalid bin Al Waleed Station.  There is an interchange hither amongst the newly opened greenish business hence this station is on a grand scale covering several levels. 
I was especially impressed past times this gorgeous dripping chandelier over the escalators.


Dubai Metro certainly is much to a greater extent than pleasant than the metros I've used in other cities and  I'm sure I volition go using it much to a greater extent than frequently inwards the future.  I don't know why I waited hence long...

Thanks for reading this.
You powerfulness also similar to read


Sumber http://dubaidays-dubaidaisy.blogspot.com/2

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Dubai Tourist Map: Trying Out The Dubai Metro. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions