Dubai Tourist Map: Lamborghini Photos

Some photographs of Lamborghinis that I've taken inwards Dubai.



Lamborghini at Dubai Marina Yacht Club

Notice the everyone inwards the machine across the street is turned to lookout adult man the Lamborghini manouvering into the Yacht Club.  Who wouldn't?


Lamborghini parked at JBR Walk
 I'm non certain that I would larn out my expensive machine unattended witht the roof opened upwards merely hither inwards Dubai it is non unsusual.  And it's too non odd to meet people touching as well as leaning all over attractive vehicles.  I haven't seen anybody genuinely climb inwards for a photograph - yet!






...and or as well as thus other exterior the Yacht Club


at the Movenpick on JBR Walk


You mightiness too similar to meet my photos of Ferraris inwards Dubai
Sumber http://dubaidays-dubaidaisy.blogspot.com/2

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Dubai Tourist Map: Lamborghini Photos. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions