Place to visit in Dubai: Milk Shiver Shack, The Dubai Mall


When I told unopen to of my friends I’m going to Dubai to endeavor Shake Shack, they all of a abrupt screaming. Most of them proceed proverb ‘you should endeavor Shake Shack!’ ; ‘Oh God, I missed Shake Shack’ ; ‘Try it, endeavor it, you’re gonna dearest it’. Ya ya ya everything I heard almost ShakE Shack either from friends or google is all positive. Like everyone inwards the world’s know Shake Shack well. Me personally, too frankly speaking, is the someone who didn’t know earlier what is Shake Shack gustation similar until I came to Dubai.


Personally I dearest their interior both exterior too inside. It precisely uncomplicated similar typical modern American burger house. Seating tabular array was overnice amongst mix of mid-pastel wooden seating tabular array exterior too to a greater extent than brownish inside. The waiters are also humble too nice. They all similar proceed greetings me everytime I passed them by. To corporation the menu, nosotros accept to hold back inwards queue amongst the carte du jour volition given get-go earlier we’re into queue. So, when I’m laid inwards front end of the cashier, I already know what I want. After that they volition give us something similar 'pager', too when you lot heard 'beep' sound, it agency your corporation are ready. 

Shake Shack accept dandy selections of burgers too hot dog. They also accept ‘concretes‘ which is unopen to other term of an H2O ice cream which tin hold upwards plough upside downwards without melted. It precisely unique for me too curious to give it a try! So, since they’re burgers house. I ordered unopen to of their best burgers. So, hither they are;


Double ShackBurger - AED42 ; Single AED26

I’m quite impressed amongst Shake Shack that they served a double burger without triple bun similar I commonly had inwards Jakarta. They precisely used precisely ii buns on top too bottom too they lay together the ii double patty inside. It feels similar ameliorate for me. This burger was also served lettuce, love apple tree too ShackSauce. The beef was juicy but way to mushy. I precisely dearest their bun coz the buns was made non from flour but from potato. So it’s added unopen to moist texture too experience similar melted inwards my mouth.


Double SmokeShack - AED48 ; Single AED32

This cheeseburger was topped amongst hickory smoked veal bacon, spicy chopped cherry pepper too ShackSauce. This burger was way ameliorate thence the previous. The beef was juicy, dense but non every bit good mushy. If you lot spicy lover, you lot must endeavor this one. The shot of the cherry peppers was holy! Btw, I dearest their sauce too mustard which is all hand-made. The mustard was dense but non every bit good heavy too sour. Very lite for burgers.


Shackcago Hotdog - AED25

Never had the hotdog amongst many filings similar this before. They accept sausage, relish, onion, cucumber, pickles, tomatoes, sport pepper, celery tabular array salt too mustard whole inside. The gustation was thence refreshing too unique.


'Shrom Burger (Vegetarian) - AED26

Frankly speaking this burger was DA BOMB! They made a crisp-fried portobello mushroom which is thence delectably delicious! The texture was sooo crunchy exterior too moist inside. 


Shake Stack - AED42

The previous 'shrom burger mightiness hold upwards the bomb, but this ane was EXPLOITING MY MOUTH! The burger basically consist of the same base of operations amongst 'shrom burger but they added the addictive Portobello mushroom amongst cheddar cheese too deep fried them together. What's the result? Look at that mouthwatering melted cheddar cheese too the crunchy Portobello without aspect greasy. I got savory too salty all together. OMG! I fifty-fifty experience hungry everytime I looked at this pictures! Super Favorites. PERIOD! 


FRIES

Original (AED15) & Cheese Fries (AED20) + Extra Toppings (AED6 each). Burgers is best pairing amongst fries, aren't you lot agree? Shake Shack accept ii choices of fries, Original too Cheese Fries amongst other toppings similar extra cherry pepper too extra cheese sauce. My favorite would hold upwards the Cheese Fries amongst extra cheese sauce. The constituent was big amongst dense too soft texture. Unfortunately, I didn't similar the master one, I expected to accept savory too lil chip salty of the commons fries, but this ane was precisely patently for my palate.


DRINKS

Peanut Butter Shakes (left) - AED25. If I could conduct to accept unopen to other shakes of Shake Shack, I would conduct this ane again. The vanilla tremble was infused amongst rich peanut butter sauce which resulting inwards dense nonetheless thick texture of milk tremble but non every bit good overpowering the whole flavors. Sweet plenty too precisely addictive! 

Shack-made Lemonade (right) - AED13. If I happened to run exterior the mall inwards he sunny too humid Dubai, this potable volition gonna my get-go choice! Balance inwards acidity too precisely refreshing my throat.


CONCRETES!
AED 24 (Single) ; AED36 (Double)

When you lot heard almost Shake Shack it agency non exclusively burgers, but also the Concretes! Their famous nonetheless fabulous concretes are a dense, frozen custard H2O ice cream blended at a high speed amongst mix-ins flavor. Here you lot tin also pattern your ain concretes amongst the H2O ice cream base of operations for unmarried (AED15) too double (AED21) amongst tons of toppings choices (AED3 each) which are chocolate truffle cookie dough, chocolate toffee, strawberry puree, fudge sauce, caramel sauce, chocolate sprinkles, peanut butter sauce, marshmallow sauce, shortbread cookie, valrhona choocolate pearls, banana too malt powder. All flavors sounds all tantalizing, but hither are ii of bombs that breaking my palate! 

Red Velvet Concretes 


For a sweetooth someone similar me, the combination of vanilla H2O ice cream too crimson velvet flavors was precisely delectable. I dearest how the flavors aren't overpowering each others, I could gustation a shot of vanilla inwards the opening too hint of crimson velvet cake roofing my oral cavity after. The dense texture of the frozen custard was also dandy thence it's non easily getting melted.


Shake Attack Concretes

Chocolate lovers definitely should endeavor this one! Generous filing of chocolate custard, fudge sauce, chocolate truffle cookie dough, Valrhona chocolate pearls topped amongst chocolate sprinkles. What create you lot desire to a greater extent than than a sky of chocolate? Me? Enough! This was precisely beyond haven of chocolate!


Overall, I got dandy experience having luncheon here. Personally, I dearest everything almost this brand. The flavors too texture of the nutrient precisely similar consummate each other. The service, the uncomplicated packaging, the ambiance of the casual eating theatre was precisely rear everything to construct Shake Shack move something worth to visit. One matter I may add together for notes was exclusively their sparse packaging which somehow looks greasy inwards roofing unopen to burgers which deep fried together. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 thick packaging newspaper amongst attractive logo perchance expert for personal Shake Shack's branding inwards the future. 

Will they industrial plant inwards Indonesia's market? I absolutely believe YES, instead of their famous branding, they accept something unique to sell for which the rival mightiness non have. They perchance tin precisely upsize the constituent but lower the cost a chip too accept a selection of the flour bun since Indonesian are familiar amongst the flour bun. I believe amongst unopen to unique selling points similar the 'shrom burger too concretes, Shake Shack volition laid to wing to Indonesia. 
 

Shake Shack
The Dubai Mall, 1st Floor (near the Giant Waterfall)
Doha Street, Burj Al Khalifa Complex
Dubai, UAE
+974 04 4190 370
Opening Hours : 10 AM - 12 PM

Sumber https://eatinguntildiee.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Dubai: Milk Shiver Shack, The Dubai Mall. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions