Place to visit in Dubai: Texas Roadhouse, The Dubai Mall

*picture courtesy of zomato.com

I'm a large fans of steak, but hello anyone inwards this Blue Planet doesn't similar steak? I don't intend so, unless they're get got beef allergenic hahaha...Thus, when I saw on my Alshaya Food Tour itinerary I'm going to Texas Roadhouse, I definitely happy. I heard virtually this build from some of my friends who alive inwards U.S as well as yesteryear googling it a twenty-four hours before I arrived to Dubai. I happened to realize that this build is genuinely a legend inwards USA They've already settled downward for virtually 20 years, geeesss whatta nifty achievement storey I've e'er heard virtually a steakhouse. They're renowned for their handcrafting services from the Hand-Cut-Steaks, Made-from-Scratch-Dishes, Fall-Of-The-Bone-Ribs as well as Fresh-Baked Bread. I'm seriously waiting for the twenty-four hours to come upwards as well as hold upwards I visited them tonight!

                                                                           The highest man-made waterfall

They get got several branches inwards Dubai, as well as the 1 I visited was located at the gigantic Dubai Mall. FYI, This mall is genuinely huuuugeee, fifty-fifty bigger than Grand Republic of Indonesia & Mal Kelapa Gading. Gosh, If I lost several times inwards Mall of The Emirates earlier, hither I idea I volition also lost my translation hahaha. The mall is genuinely magnificent. They get got several world's-famous-tourist-attraction similar The Giant Man-Made Waterfall as well as The Biggest Aquarium. They also get got the renowned Dubai Fountain but unfortunately due to the express time, I missed it out. 

The biggest aquarium inwards the world

But it's okay, I nonetheless tin grab the steak afterwards long-walk inwards the mall hahaha. Stepped into the Texas Road House that night, I forthwith realize that they're truthful famous from the waiting listing outside. Many people proceed coming to encounter whether they've already larn their seat. Many servers was also fix to greet them inwards forepart of the house. I institute their eating theatre isn't broad enough, quite packed alongside the customers as well as servers. I nonetheless proceed thinking why they get got then many servers walking as well as chatting to a greater extent than or less without doing anything. I never flown to Texas before, but I could easily experience the ambiance of a existent Texas. The interior alongside some pictures of Texas, the typical tabular array setting, the province music, the bulls as well as cowboy attributes as well as the friendliness of the staff were all similar I’m inwards Texas. 


The selections of the card was quite huge from appetizer, primary course of report to dessert if I tin compared, this looks similar alongside selections of card inwards our Outback Steakhouse or Abuba Steak. The unique things is their beef is are all imported from U.S as well as hand-cut every twenty-four hours as well as I’m gonna screaming since the percentage was soooo huge (I justice it before since they get got an opened upwards kitchen which present how large the hand-cut beef for every menu). After beingness seated, the servers friendly bespeak as well as explaining us virtually the menu. I love how they looks well-educated to persuade us to attempt something. Of their hundreds selections, I picked some of my favorites 1 for you lot guys. So here’s the card you lot won’t immature lady when someday they’re coming to Indonesia.


Anyway, before starting I exactly wanna give some expert tidings virtually TRH uniqueness. They get got nifty compliments piece we're waiting the nutrient to come. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 large handbasket of peanuts as well as the 'it' fresh-baked bread. The fresh-baked breadstuff was then fluffy as well as savory. Eat it piece hot, you're gonna love them much. Other best business office is, I institute they get got non only bog percentage of beef but also the sides! What they called Made-From-Scratch-Sides are served inwards large portion. You volition get got several choices of sides similar baked potato, mashed potatoes, steak fries, seasoned rice, household salad, caesar salad, fresh vegetables, buttered corn, love glazed carrots, coleslaw as well as cup of soup. Aaaan of those choices, you'll larn ii sides every fourth dimension you lot ordered a beef, chicken or fish menu! God, this must live a expert selling bespeak when they're coming to Indonesia. None of the steak eating theatre hither has those variety of really large bargain combo. 
.

Fried Pickles - AED19

Never idea that fried pickles volition live something fun to munch. Crunchy exterior but I nonetheless honour the fresh as well as crunchy existent pickels inside. The bleu cheese dressing was also good, low-cal as well as non also sour for me personally. Simply nifty starters.


Smoked Buffalo Wings - AED39

I'm non a spicy variety of person, but tried to social club it spicy exactly to ensure whether it went equally spicy equally Indonesia's had spiciness inwards some of their food. Fortunately, this lightly smoked chicken wings was glazed alongside a truthful hot as well as spicy sauce. Hot til it's similar exploding inwards my oral cavity hahaha! Well, American people must live get got a well-spicy-palate also hihihi...The bleu cheese dressing was also good, low-cal as well as non also sour for me personally. 


Cherry Limeade - AED19

A really large percentage of drinks for me personally. Surpringly, it's also nifty equally refreshment. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 residuum sum of soda alongside lime as well as cheery shots. Not also sour alongside a sweetness afterwards taste. 


Steakhouse Salad - AED69

Positive! Texas people was that hungry hahhaa fifty-fifty the percentage of this appetizer was sooo huge! I idea it’s best for sharing. Fillet medallions, bleu chicken crumbles, diced tomato, beef bacon, ruby-red onions as well as made-from-scratch croutons serve alongside Italian dressing. Unfortunately, I didn’t similar the dressing. It’s a means also sour for me.

New York Strip - AED120

370g of beef served alongside shrimp side kick. Unfortunately the medium beef was non equally juicy equally I idea before. It's a lil chip dry out within as well as hard to cut. The shrimps was fresh but a lil chip salty. Unfortunately, their side dish of fresh vegetable was didn’t fresh at all. The broccoli fifty-fifty was overcooked, then did the carrots.


Dallas Fillet - AED99

This was my foremost winner for my 2nd circular course! They used most tender beef which indeed really tender ever! Every business office of it was exactly well-seasoned and grilled to perfection. I sometimes had difficulties inwards enjoying medium beef whether it's also hard to cutting or exactly going medium well, but this Dallas Fillet was exactly cooked perfectly as well as really tardily to cut. The side dish, baked white patato alongside cheese, was also good. Soft as well as then cheesy. Favorites. PERIOD! Anyway, you lot tin pick out the fillet from 170g (AED99), 225g (AED129) or 340g (AED169).


Ribeye Steak Combo - AED129

This large combo genuinely served alongside ii choices of either beef rib or grilled shrimps (AED119). I chose to get got all best winning beef inwards plate. Frankly speaking everything inwards my plate was DA BOMB! The medium beef rib was beyond juicy as well as tender. I didn't had difficulties inwards cutting the beef similar I did for the New York Strip. It is also really well-seasoned alongside low-cal of grilled smells, I guaranteed this 1 could standalone without pouring the sauce into. 


And the Ribeye was beyond splendid also. It was soo juicy as well as tender as well as really well-seasoned. The BBQ sauce was really flavorful fifty-fifty until within the beef. I could easily cutting this well-done rib oculus as well as enjoyed it alongside the tasty grilled mushroom. Btw, for your info, ribeye hither fifty-fifty bigger than I had inwards most of steak restaurants inwards Indonesia. It's similar their smallest percentage is the biggest percentage hither hahaha. The ribeye, anyway, has three choices of portion. You tin get got 285g, 340g or 455g (geees can't imagine how large the 455g of beef hahaha)

Country Fried Chicken - AED54

This was the best thorax chicken meat I’ve e'er had. Big percentage alongside super crispy pare exterior as well as really moist texture inside. Sometimes thorax business office is a lil chip dry, but TRH made it sooo tender for me. And oh the made-from-scratch gravy was sooo creamy as well as residuum inwards sweet. I looove this one! Favorite. Period!



The made-from-scratch sides fro this 1 was also my favorites, Caesar Salad. The fresh lettuce inwards a large percentage topped alongside generous cheese as well as low-cal mayonnaise. For a cheese lover similar me, I institute their mayonnaise nonetheless low-cal fifty-fifty I consume together alongside the cheese. Not also overpower as well as everything exactly became then creamy for me! 


Grilled Salmon - AED69

Thanks to God, I'm non allergic to Salmon as well as could savour this winning salmon was my grateful to God. It's genuinely moist as well as tender! the lemon pepper sauce fifty-fifty made it sense of savour fresh as well as light. Oh well, the best business office was also their made-from-scratch sides, I chose Honey Glazed Carrot as well as House Salad. The Honey Glazed Carrot was magnificent! Well-cooked as well as crunchy carrod alongside a residuum sweetness of honey. Geeez, I fifty-fifty tin build it standalone for snacking hahaha. Meanwhile, the House Salad was exactly refreshing, large percentage of dark-green as well as ruby-red lettuce, tomato, cheddar as well as feta cheese. 


Big Ol' Brownie - AED28

A warm as well as premium chocolate brownie alongside a scoop of vanilla H2O ice cream as well as rich chocolate sauce. I love their moist as well as warm texture, unfortunately for me personally this combination of chocolate as well as vanilla turned into something also sweet. And oh, the presentation was also looks 'messy'. They improve non to lay that sauce similar that. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 unproblematic drizzled of nuts alongside unproblematic sauce mightiness live better.


Well, steakhouse supposed to live get got something unique to sell. I idea TRH volition gonna industrial plant inwards Republic of Indonesia since the cost is quite similiar inwards some card but they mightiness live should lower the cost to a greater extent than for the appetizer range. Serving the nutrient for less than fifteen minutes is also a expert selling bespeak for them. Just ensure, inwards the get-go TRH has a packed card don’t live also broad first. And oh, to build their servers proceed coming every fourth dimension to the tabular array was sometimes annoying. In Indonesia, the customer's mightiness non live familiar alongside that variety of service. Just get got some notes for that, I believe TRH volition fix to pause Indonesia's market. 

 *1 AED = IDR3950 (as per xviii September 2015)

Texas Roadhouse
The Dubai Mall, LG Level (near the waterfall)
Doha Street, Burj Khalifa Complex
Dubai, UAE
Ph. +097 04 419 0266
www.texasroadhouse.com
Opening Hours : 10AM - 12PM


Sumber https://eatinguntildiee.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Dubai: Texas Roadhouse, The Dubai Mall. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions