Place to visit in Dubai: P.F. Chang's, Jbr, Dubai


On this chance, I wasn't going to the mall to endeavor the eating topographic point on my nutrient tour list. We're going to some other side of the city, beach yay! There a residence close the famous Jumeirah beach named Jumeirah Beach Residence where mall, residences, restaurants are placed inwards ane complex. The beach view hither was stunning, particularly the eating topographic point I visited that day, P.F. Chang's. Never heard the get upwards earlier but,  for your info, this eating topographic point was established almost twenty years agone inwards 1993 inwards Arizona past times Paul Fleming together with Phillip Chiang which you lot instantly know what’s the P.F. stands for hehehe. This Asian subject U.S. casual dining eating topographic point has their roughly 204 branches inwards the U.S., Puerto Rico, Republic of Chile together with Middle East. Lucky me, I had this non bad run a peril to endeavor their nutrient including the famous dynamite shrimps.

Jumeirah Beach Residences

When I stepped into P.F. Chang’s  I didn’t know that this eating topographic point truly is a Chinese restaurant.  I was welcomed past times ii giant horses statues which inwards a glance made me mean value ‘for what they position those terrifying horses?’ together with some Terra Cotta warrior statues?  Well, when I met their Brand Manager, he said that it exactly their agency to honor the history of Xing Dynasty dating dorsum to the third century B.C., which for them brought a uniqueness to the restaurant. Meanwhile, special for this JBR location, I didn’t encounter a typical oriental expression but I encounter to a greater extent than similar a classy but casual bistro which fits either for household unit of measurement or couple. I impressed amongst the high ceiling together with the dim light. The persuasion of the outdoor surface area was also stunning. The tabular array setting was quite simple. Way also unproblematic together with thus Chinese restaurants inwards Republic of Indonesia which every tabular array volition endure filled amongst fancy eating utensils. I honey the music also. It’s soothing together with relaxing. I didn’t know why, but I experience similar I had a perfect timing to stimulate got an early on dinner, seating beside the window together with viewing the gorgeous sunset amongst ho-hum music. Gosh, I missed my hubby hahaha.


For me, it’s powerfulness endure non a Chinese restaurant, when I looked into the menu, the selections was to a greater extent than ofttimes than non a fusion of Asian, Chinese together with Western. I saw lots of selections from appetizer, to entree to desserts. I powerfulness endure sceptical almost Chinese nutrient since I'm rarely visiting an authentic Chinese eating topographic point inwards Republic of Indonesia but sitting amongst P.F. Chang's Brand Manager that day, here's some of my best pick which peradventure tin endure your consideration inwards visiting PF Chang's someday inwards Indonesia. 

Strawberry Cucumber Limeade - AED14


I started my afternoon amongst this refreshing fusion drinks. Mixed of strawberry, cucumber, amongst a hint of sweetness strawberry together with a splash of acid lime together with lomenade. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 unproblematic refreshing drinks or the humid together with sunny Dubai!

Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wrap - AED44

I started amongst appetizer. I tried their signature Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wrap. It’s unique since nosotros stimulate got to consume similar eating tacos. Filled inwards the lettuce amongst minced chicken together with special sweetness together with spicy sauce. Simply non bad opening appetizer.


Dynamite Shrimp - AED47

Dynamite Shrimp was the BOMB tonight. This appetizer served inwards a sexy cocktails glass. The peel powerfulness endure also thick but I could all the same gustation the crunchiness of the peel together with the shrimp was real fresh together with juicy. The sauce was also good, sweetness amongst a shot of spicy subsequently going to my mouth. 


Chang’s Chicken Noodle Soup - AED39

Chang’s Chicken Noodle Soup was also the best I’ve always had. Filled amongst shitake mushrooms, tomato, together with cilantro amongst refreshing together with tangy soup. Served for four persons. Looove this one.


Asian Chopped Salad - AED42

A big bowl of refreshing salad contains cucumber, carrot, ginger, together with cabbage coleslaw amongst crunchy fried egg noodles. This Asian Chopped Salad reminds me of Gado-gado in Jakarta. The peanut sauce was thus thick together with tasty. The component for me was also big for appetizer, fifty-fifty if it’s for sharing hahaha


Dumplings - AED32

Who doesn't know dumplings inwards Chinese cuisine? Lemme named ane eating topographic point amongst the most attractive dumplings inwards Indonesia, Din Tai Fung. When I saw P.F. Chang's dumpling, I expected something succulent similar I had inwards Din Tai Fung, but frankly speaking, their peel wasn't equally moist equally it looks like. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 tad dry, thick together with non tasty enough, the helps entirely came from the filing. I honey the diced chicken within together with the signature mix sauce. 



Ahi Crisp - AED45

A unproblematic refreshing appetizer of diced ahi tuna tossed inwards sriracha sauce, served over the fresh avocado on a crisp wonton wafer. I must tell their wafer was thus unique! Balance amongst the used of fresh avocado together with refreshing ahi tuna. Great for starting meal!



Going to primary course, I got a super duper sky of nutrient tonight. P.F. Chang’s non entirely impressed me amongst the nutrient but also the service. Before starting to review the primary course. I’m gonna tell you lot that the service was excellent. The nutrient came inwards our tabular array inwards less than 10 minutes. I heard that their criterion is 8 minutes to serve the nutrient on table. Holy Mother! Super fantabulous agency of service ever!

Chang's Asian Short Ribs - AED125

This ii giant beef was absolutely delectably delicious! Covered amongst sweetness together with savory BBQ sauce, I found them attracted my palate thus much. The sweetness savory sauce wasn't overpowering each other, fifty-fifty I could gustation it soaked into the beef. The beef  was also thus juicy together with tender which I had to a greater extent than than ane bites for this hahaha! Superb!


VIP Duck - AED85

Over the Chang's Asian Short Ribs, I could frankly speaking that this succulent grilled duck was beyond AMAZING!  The pectus together with leg business office sometimes dry, but this ane was sooo tender, moist together with juicy. Completed amongst cucumber drizzled amongst sesame vinaigrette together with julienned scallions, everything was similar sky inwards a plate. OMG! Delectably delicious. PERIOD!



Oolong Marinated Sea Bass - AED134

Unfortunately, I didn’t bask their Oolong Marinated Sea Bass. It looks tempting together with moist outside, but when it comes to my mouth, I didn’t know what happened it exactly going to truly dry out on my throat. 


Seared Ahi With Chili Lime - AED81

Been dissaponted past times the previous ocean bass, I impressed amongst this ahi marinated amongst soy together with seared to medium rare which resulting a tender fish amongst well-seasoned taste. Served amongst fresh light-green beans together with infant arugula together with fresh guacamole, this dish laissez passer on me a wonderful seafood experience.



Orange Peel Beef - AED69

I was curious in ane trial I read the get upwards of this dish together with expected something unique, something rich inwards orangish which I never tried before, but unfortunately it's all the same lower than my expectation. Frankly, the presentation was 'too much'. The sauce exactly looks overpowering the beef together with made the supposed-to-be-crunchy beef became 'somehow mushy'. I fifty-fifty could't gustation whatever shots of orangish peel here.


Mongolian Beef - AED71

They claimed it equally perennial invitee favorite, wel it's indeed! I'm merely inwards honey amongst the sparse piece of caramelized beef amongst non overpowering sauce. Well, Mongolian recipe is instantly truly works! 



Beef amongst Broccoli - AED69

This Cantonese typical dish was thus familiar inwards my palate. I had this ane inwards some Asian fusion eating topographic point inwards Jakarta. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 unproblematic beef slices amongst caramelized sauce of garlic together with ginger together with well-cooked broccoli. I believe this dish volition gonna plant inwards Indonesia's market. 



P.F. Chang's Fried Rice - AED44

Well, the best affair of P.F. Chang's is most of their nutrient was cooked amongst wok-style, including this wok-fried rice. The gustation was similiar amongst wok-fried rice inwards Jakarta, but since they used basmati rice thus the texture for me personally was a tad dry. But overall, I believe when they changes amongst Indonesia's rice, the gustation volition endure to a greater extent than delicious. 



Banana Spring Rolls - AED39

I ended upwards the black amongst a plate of Banana Spring Roll. I honey they served it amongst similar Haagen Dasz Vanilla Ice cream (if I’m non wrong, since the gustation is similar) together with the banana all the same quite dense within the exterior crunchy skin. Perfect for closing the dinner.
  

Will I tell YES for P.F. Chang’s coming to Indonesia. Hmmmm I powerfulness tell YES but amongst some considerations. Maybe they should adapt the price, people inwards DKI Jakarta honey Chinese resto but they exactly can't afford exactly to consume some starters inaugural off amongst AED44 or roughly IDR170K. In Indonesia, particularly Jakarta, most of starters is starting from almost USD4 to USD7. Some of their carte du jour powerfulness endure residuum inwards toll together with component similar the VIP Duck or Chang's Asian Short Ribs. Oh together with a lil flake comment almost their waiter. Somehow they sounds real friendly to the customers, but inwards many ways they're also talkative since they're locomote along coming to my tabular array whether my nutrient are delicious or exactly quest some drinks or nutrient to add. I'm a lil flake annoyed amongst that, but yep overall I'm exactly okay amongst their fantabulous service.

I’m non giving also many suggestions to P.F. Chang’s since for me this eating topographic point is beyond excellent, the service, the food, the ambiance all perfect. My wishing only, over their 216 branches inwards the world, they stimulate got consistency inwards their gustation of food. So when I consume someday the VIP Duck dorsum inwards Jakarta, I volition said “Oh God, this is the same I had inwards Dubai!” Well, a real skillful night. Thanks P.F. Chang’s for the opportunity. Success together with waiting for you lot inwards Jakarta.

P.F. Chang's
The Beach, Jumeirah Beach Residence
Dubai, UAE
+971 four 419 0671
www.pfchangs.com

Price Range:
Food AED34 - AED134 ; Drinks AED12 - AED22

Operational Hours:
11 AM to 1 AM

No Alcohol
Dress : Casual 
Cash & Credit Accepted

Sumber https://eatinguntildiee.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Dubai: P.F. Chang's, Jbr, Dubai. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions