Dubai destination s: Essential Tools For My Blogging


Essential Tools for My Blogging


screen catch from my Instagram describe of piece of job organisation human relationship @cedricpenarubia


Blogging Necessities


As a freelance blogger, nosotros bring these essential tools for blogging.
And I am going to percentage amongst you lot the tools that I am using on my twenty-four hr menstruation to twenty-four hr menstruation footing in addition to for my blogging every bit well.


Apple Ecosystem

iMac

I Am an Apple User. So I used to acquire into the Apple Ecosystem. 
At home, I am using an iMac for my video editing.  I buy an iMac amongst an SSD feature,  capable of rendering in addition to treatment simply about huge applications such every bit Adobe Premiere Pro in addition to Apple Final Cut Pro.

iMAC 




MacBook Pro


If I am traveling in addition to demand to update my spider web log occasionally or simply to write an article on-the-go. I am using the MacBook Pro . Compared to iMac at home, the MacBook Pro doesn't bring the SSD characteristic soundless it comes amongst a capacious 500 difficult disk crusade to shop my personal files, movies, in addition to prerequisite applications.



screen catch from my Instagram describe of piece of job organisation human relationship @cedricpenarubia







Lenovo External Hard Drive


Privacy in addition to dorsum upwardly is a must that's why I invested into having an external difficult drive. I bought the Lenovo 1 TB Hard crusade in addition to it helps me a lot for my dorsum up. I stored simply about previous photos that I took in addition to movies every bit well. 

Lenovo External 1 Terabyte Hard Drive


iPhone X 


One of my swain bloggers asks me, if what photographic idiot box camera practice I use. Economical wise, I am non using whatsoever DSLR, apart from beingness expensive it is difficult for me to comport it every bit I am a backpacker in addition to in that place is non plenty infinite on my purse (lol, though I wishing to bring one..) Instead, I am using my iPhone X (or they telephone telephone it iPhone 10) has 12-megapixel dual-lens camera, capable of taking portrait shots which is like to DSLR. To cheque simply about images captured past times iPhone X. Check this link for to a greater extent than information.

screen catch from my Instagram describe of piece of job organisation human relationship @cedricpenarubia (i took this painting personally)

DJI OSMO Mobile ii Stabiliser


Speaking of the camera, I invest every bit good inward videography on which DJI offered me in that place Gimbal Stabiliser.
I desire to acquire novel to a greater extent than ways of mobile photography in addition to videography every bit good that's why I opt to invest inward the gimbal. So this gimbal is the DJI OSMO Mobile 2. 
The role of the gimbal is to proceed your telephone shake-free piece shooting simply about videos or taking soundless photos. To acquire to a greater extent than nearly the gimbal. I bring written an unboxing review. Check this link.


DJI OSMO Mobile 2

Apple iPad Mini 4


Checking or updating my spider web log on the become is actually of import to me. Its a chip heavy for me to comport the laptop from fourth dimension to fourth dimension but having my telephone has a express sentiment every bit good in addition to then instead of carrying these all,  I bring my iPad Mini 4 that comes amongst sim carte du jour on which it allows me to cheque simply about updates or notifications on my social sites. Its actually convenient in addition to it comes amongst 5000 mAH battery in addition to then it tin terminal upwardly for ii days (depends on my usage)





iPad Mini 4 amongst built inward information feature

hard casing for extra stiff protection

rose gilded color



Additional: And for my cloud storage. I am using iCloud past times Apple. To know to a greater extent than nearly iCloud in addition to the Apple Ecosystem. I bring written nearly why Apple Ecosystem is meliorate than its counterpart.

Wrap Up


I don't exercise cable that much. As the iCloud integration syncs perfectly across all my devices.
Let's tell I took a painting on my iPhone. Once I connect it to the wifi, the painting that I took volition seem straight to my other Apple Devices. This is the other argue why it's difficult for me to switch to a dissimilar platform.  People says its a Walled Garden of Apple. For me, the convenience in addition to the security, the hardware that matches to its software capability makes me rest longer inward this ecosystem.

Business-wise, companies are using PC. Even for the corporation describe of piece of job organisation prefer to exercise Microsoft in addition to PC's. Nonetheless, it is their preferred option.

Personal wise, I'm amongst Apple. The sleek hardware matches to its software. It volition terminal upwardly for years in addition to still, you lot tin exercise it. The build Apple speaks to itself. Quality in addition to Reliability thru out the years.

So what are your essentials for blogging?
Comment yours below.

And delight don't forget to percentage in addition to subscribe for more.

Next fourth dimension again...

--Ceddy


Sumber https://www.doramode-digital.online/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Dubai destination s: Essential Tools For My Blogging. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions