Dubai destination s: Virtually Me

Hi There! Ceddy Here :)


Hi, My Name is Cedric Half Filipino, Half Jet-setter from Iloilo City Philippines. I alive inwards the beautiful City of Abu Dhabi.I pass my gratis fourth dimension wandering around the urban heart in addition to person in addition to larn to know to a greater extent than nearly novel things in addition to part it alongside the World.

At  Corniche Beach, Ajman United Arab Emirates

I similar music (A lot)


My twenty-four hr stream wouldn't last consummate if I can't head to my playlist.
I ever convey my holler upwardly in addition to headset wherever I go.
Travel or work, Music is Life :)

I similar eating


They said “Food is Life”- Definitely, from shawarma to biryani. Standard Arabic cuisine, Pakistani or Indian Cuisine.
Name it, I volition consume it. Who doesn't desire to larn starve anyways? :)

I similar traveling


I’m a backpacker in addition to thus whenever I larn in addition to come across places, I excogitation it on fourth dimension in addition to on budget.
Sometimes I go alongside my buddies but it is amend to unwind lone for somehow.


I dear Instagram


I’m an active fellow member of Instagram since 2010. Taking pictures in addition to sharing it alongside the the world agency a lot to me. It exactly shows that every moving painting you lot part counts a lot of meanings in addition to inspires others to create the same.


And because I dear all these things, I institute myself writing nearly it in addition to came upwardly alongside this blog. Other than that, I’m a retail associate working for children's clothing in addition to a virtual assistant past times night

Follow me on my Social Media Accounts...

Happy Reading! :)


Sumber https://www.doramode-digital.online/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Dubai destination s: Virtually Me. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions