Dubai Tourist Map: Within The Burj Al Arab

When Expat Woman announced their annual breakfast at the Burj Al Arab I couldn't resist the chance to see within the world's showtime 7 star hotel.  What a treat!  Even the taxi driver took a photograph equally nosotros drove upwards to this Dubai icon.










I was a little bit slow but my friends were variety plenty to salvage me a topographic point on their tabular array inwards the two-tiered Al Falak Ballroom.  The lifts choose you lot to the gallery so that you lot tin accept inwards the total spectacle earlier you lot brand your grand entrance downward majestic as well as atomic position out 79 carpeted stairs.

elegant step carpet
 The tables were beautifully laid alongside silvery as well as crystal.  Purple frock-coated waiters ensured that I was comfortably seated as well as provided coffee, H2O as well as fruit juices throughout the morning.  I dear the attending but I'm never truly comfortable with guys who desire to adapt my napkin on my lap!

Most of the breakfast items were provided buffet-style some the perimeter of the ballroom and we helped ourselves.  In add-on to the traditional English linguistic communication hot breakfast items at that topographic point was meusli, yoghurts, waffles alongside maple syrup, chocolate pancakes, cupcakes, pastries as well as a pick of colourful melons as well as dragon fruit.
  
breakfast from the hot buffet
I began with the hot breakfast which included a delicious salmon variation on eggs benedict, as well as followed this alongside a fluffy chocolate pancake (more cake than pancake) as well as chocolate sauce.








chocolate cake topped with tiny chocolate spheres
Feeling guilty subsequently all that chocolate I was going to halt but you lot know how it is...  The buffet was yet there, as well as hence was I, as well as and then I saw an amazing knobbly chocolate cupcake on somebody's plate as well as I simply had to cause got one.  As you lot tin run into though I cleverly disguised it with healthy fruit!

We had plenty of fourth dimension to cause got a wander some hence I've taken quite a few pics of the luxurious interiors.  Just click on them if you lot desire to run into them enlarged.

mini lantern motifs brand upwards this gorgeous chandelier



luxurious seating areas environs the ballroom

velvet cushions to sink into
gilded get upwards doors
individually designed carpets

fountains grace the elevators from the lobby

The persuasion from the mezzanine upwards through all the floors is breathtaking but difficult to capture alongside my petty camera...

guest suites
In the terminate our fourth dimension was upwards as well as nosotros had to leave.  

Not earlier a quick catch to the gift shop... as well as a halt to exam the comfy seats as well as compare goodie bags...









We descended the elevators past times dancing waterfalls into the entrance hall as well as dorsum out into the Dubai sunshine.

elevators in the lobby

   


The machine was summoned as well as shortly I was whisked away dorsum into my existent life. 

I'm non complaining though.  I may non live on able to afford 7 star luxury every 24-hour interval but I am having the fourth dimension of my life hither inwards Dubai!

You mightiness also bask reading well-nigh
At.mosphere Grill inwards the Burj Khalifa or
Atlantis, The Palm as well as Saffron Buffet




Sumber http://dubaidays-dubaidaisy.blogspot.com/2

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Dubai Tourist Map: Within The Burj Al Arab. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions